BOOK-KEEPING AND ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES
Our services in this category include the following:
- Setting up and maintenance of a comprehensive system of book-keeping and accounting system.
- Preparation of management accounts from incomplete records.
- Keeping under constant review the system of book-keeping and internal control and ensuring its adequacy at all times bearing in mind company’s growth and increased level of activity.
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of periodic management accounts.
- Computer aided Accounting System Manual and its implementation.
- Book keeping and preparation of periodic management accounts for the consideration of your management and for various decision-making as at when required.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
We also provide the following accounting services:
A. STOCK CONTROL/MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
We assist in designing, implementation and monitoring of stock control techniques that will discover and eliminate wastages, safeguard the company against pilfering and fraudulent practices and justify the company’s huge investment in stocks.
B. ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
We assist in designing, preparation and updating of fixed asset register that will ensure the following among others:
- The company’s assets are shown at a fair value.
- The cost/valuation of assets is clearly identifiable to ensure monitoring.
- The assets are completely recorded, properly classified and adequate treatment given to such assets in financial statements.
- Recognize additions, disposals and write-offs.
- Effect depreciation and obsolesce.
- Maximize benefits of taxation provision peculiar to particular classes of assets.